We appreciate all who attended our distribution! Happy Thanksgiving!
Desert Mission’s 2023 Turkey Distribution
Saturday, November 18
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (or until supplies last)
For those who are hoping to take away the financial stress of providing a holiday meal for their family, please join us for our drive-thru distribution!
How to Participate:
- Meet us at North 5th Street / South of Hatcher Road (behind Desert Mission Food Bank).
- See our traffic flow area map for details.
- Vehicles should go south on N 3rd Street and turn left on E Eva Street. If you are walking, please enter the line going South on N 5th Street.
- Both drive-up and pedestrian (walking/bikes) pick-up locations will be available.
- No southbound traffic on North 5th Street.
- Those with accessibility requirements will be directed onsite.
- No ID or intake required.
- Families may carpool and can request up to 2 distributions per vehicle (one adult per family must be present).
Desert Mission’s 2023 Menu:
*Carpooling? Limit 2 distributions per car; one adult per family must be present.
Turkey (frozen) … $0
Potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions … $0
Chicken broth, cranberries, green beans, corn, gravy mix, stuffing mix, and cornbread mix … $0
We’re Grateful for Our Supporters!
Support the 2023 HonorHealth Desert Mission Turkey Drive and help give thousands of Arizona families a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner. Not only that, but your donation will be matched by our generous HonorHealth Foundation donor, Barbara Kraver!
Simply visit the link below, donate, and your donation impact will be doubled!
Donations will be accepted through December 31, 2023.
Invite others to participate!