Adult Day Health Care
Senior enrichment program
Desert Mission’s Adult Day Health Care (ADHC) provides affordable, personalized care to seniors who, due to dementia, physical impairments, or other health conditions, may be unsafe to stay at home alone without a care partner. Our community-focused, specialized program helps members maintain an active lifestyle by encouraging independence and providing dynamic social, cognitive, and recreational enrichment experiences.
The center’s enrichment program includes:
- Therapeutic social and community activities
- Nutritious meals including breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Nursing care provided by a registered nurse
- Personal care and hygiene by certified caregivers and nursing assistants
- Social services and counseling for the enrolled family member and his or her care partner
- Door-to-door transportation from the member's home to the ADHC building*
*Transportation based on designated service area.
Care for the care partner
Adult Day Healthcare programs are critical not just for the members receiving services but for their care partners who must work during the day or need personal time between ongoing caregiving responsibilities. Not only do we provide respite, resources, and caregiver support groups, but we also provide peace of mind that while the care partner is caring for themselves, their loved one is enjoying themselves in a safe and compassionate environment.
Our cost is $85 per day, with a two-day minimum each week. Financial assistance may be available to qualified people. Please contact us for more information.
Please call 602-786-1060 to learn more or to schedule a tour.
Adult Day Healthcare program overview video
A mother's love and a daughter's devotion
Locations and hours
Located on the campus of John C. Lincoln Medical Center