Desert Mission Farm Stand
Get fresh-from-the-field produce
Starting October 2018
Each week, you can pick up local veggies and fruit at an HonorHealth location at an affordable price. Bring a bag and enjoy produce that’s naturally grown and full of antioxidants, fiber and all things good for you.
Your farm-fresh produce – from Arizona farms– could include salad greens, root vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, citrus, peas, tomatoes, corn, onions, cucumbers, squash, melons and sometimes beans or flowers. Produce will change based on season and availability.
How does it work?
Each week, local produce will be available to purchase on site at an alternating HonorHealth medical center.
You’ll be able to pay using cash, credit or debit cards. SNAP benefits will be accepted at John C. Lincoln and Scottsdale Osborn medical centers.
Stern Produce’s Arizona Fresh Program partners with local Arizona farms to provide fresh, in-season produce. Local Farms Include:
- Abby Lee Farms Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Microgreens Phoenix, AZ
- Blue Sky Organic Farm Litchfield Park, AZ
- Briggs and Eggers Wilcox, AZ
- Duncan Family Farms Goodyear, AZ
- J and J Poms Waddell, AZ
- Martori Farms Aguila, AZ
- Maya’s Organic Farm Phoenix, AZ
- Merchant’s Garden Tucson, AZ
- Patagonia Orchards Rio Rico, AZ
- Pinnacle Farms Waddell, AZ
- Ramona Farms Sacaton, AZ
- Roosevelt Farms Phoenix, AZ
- Rousseau and Pacific Tolleson, AZ
- True Garden Mesa, AZ
- Wholesum Family Farms Nogales, AZ
Questions? Call 602-870-6060 ext. 1275
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.Hippocrates
All locations: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center: 1st Wednesday of each month
- Deer Valley Medical Center: 1st Wednesday of each month
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center: 2nd Wednesday of each month
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center: 3rd Wednesday of each month
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center: 4th Wednesday of each month