Community Supported Agriculture Program
Get fresh-from-the-field, discounted, organic produce
Each week, you can pick up local veggies and fruit at your selected HonorHealth location at an affordable price. Bring a bag and enjoy produce that’s certified naturally grown and non-GMO, full of antioxidants, fiber and all things good for you.
You can enjoy the crunch thanks to a partnership between a Community Supported Agriculture program and HonorHealth Desert Mission.
Your farm-fresh produce from Crooked Sky Farms could include salad greens, root vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, citrus, peas, tomatoes, corn, onions, cucumbers, squash, melons and sometimes beans or flowers. An item might be new to you, letting you expand your horizons. Or you can trade an item at your pick-up location’s Trade Table.
Your veggies and fruit come in two sizes:
- Mini $11— four portions (each item may come in a bag, bunch, basket or pound).
- Classic $18— eight portions.
For more information and to sign up for a share, visit Crooked Sky Farm’s CSA site.
Community Supported Agriculture FAQs
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.Hippocrates
Pickup locations and hours
HonorHealth Desert Mission
- 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays. SNAP accepted.
- 9229 N. Fourth St., Phoenix
On the John C. Lincoln Medical Center campus (Directions)
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center cafeteria
- Noon to 2 p.m. Fridays
- 92nd Street and Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale (Directions)
HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center cafeteria
- 9:30 to 11 a.m. Fridays
- 7400 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale (Directions)
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center cafeteria
- 3 to 5 p.m. Thursdays starting April 12, 2018
- 7400 E. Osborn Road, Scottsdale (Directions)
Coming soon to HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center!