Adult Day Healthcare
Senior enrichment program
Finding a safe, affordable and active environment where older adults can enjoy their days can be challenging. This is particularly true for the estimated 5.4 million Americans currently living with Alzheimer’s disease. Desert Mission’s Adult Day Healthcare senior enrichment program gives physically and/or cognitively impaired seniors a fun and safe place where they can remain active and independent.
Schedule a Visit
Call 602-870-6374 for program details including eligibility for senior care and to schedule a visit.
of Adult Day Healthcare participants are living with Alzheimer's disease.
Operated alongside the Lincoln Learning Center, Adult Day Healthcare boasts intergenerational learning in an environment that supports social interaction and fosters independence. The program’s structured, age-appropriate activities keep older adults engaged and energized. As a result, they often can continue living at home longer, keeping families together and decreasing nursing home expenses. Program highlights:
- Activities including guest entertainers, trips to local venues, games and more.
- On-staff registered nurse who oversee medication schedules and monitor vitals, as needed.
Support for family caregivers For family caregivers, the program offers a reprieve from the physical and emotional tolls of caregiving. The Adult Day Healthcare program gives caregivers an opportunity to step away from their caregiving duties to focus on themselves while not having to worry about their loved one.
COVID-19 support and resources for family caregivers
We understand that this is a challenging time. Below you can find a list of resources that you can reach out to for assistance while the center is closed.
In-home care assistance:
- Right at Home - www.nwphx.rightathome.net, P: 623-878-2885.
- Synergy Home Care - www.synergyhomecare.com, P: 602-283-5050.
- Arizona Assisted Living Options - www.azaloptions.com, or you can contact Dale Smith at 602-620-3796.
- Caring Options - Contact Linda Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 602-626-8123.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 602-870-6374 or email us at email@example.com. HonorHealth also has a 24/7 nurse line available to address specific questions or concerns. You can reach them directly by calling 480-587-6200.
Locations and hours
Located on the campus of John C. Lincoln Medical Center