Volunteer with Desert Mission
Dedicated volunteers are an essential part of the success of Desert Mission. We rely on volunteers as we work to provide tools and resources to the most vulnerable members of our community. From assisting at the Food Bank to providing support at the Community Healthcare Center — along with countless other opportunities to help — your contribution is valuable to both our organization and the community.
We invite you to follow your passion and find the right volunteer opportunity for the time and talent you have to offer. We are grateful for your support.
Food Bank volunteers
- Help clients shop, deliver groceries, sort donations.
- Individuals and groups are welcome.
- Work morning or afternoon shifts.
- Must be over 14 to volunteer in the Food Bank.
Dental Clinic volunteers
- Licensed dentists, hygienists and certified dental assistants are welcome.
- Groups can assist with assembly of Smile Kits.
- Must be 18 or over for practice assistance.
- Must be 14 or over for group projects.
General Desert Mission volunteers
- Teach classes, complete campus clean-ups, provide administrative assistance.
- Enjoy flexible volunteerism.
- Must be over the age of 14.
Looking for More?
We invite you to explore other volunteer opportunities within our healthcare system. You can also use the form to the right to contact us for more information about our volunteering opportunities.
Get Started or Get More Information
Please complete this form and we’ll help you find the best volunteering opportunity for you at Desert Mission.