Creating Stronger Neighborhoods in Our Community
Desert Mission Neighborhood Renewal is a community development corporation dedicated to helping create healthy, safe and stable neighborhoods that can thrive. The organization serves the neighborhoods of Maricopa County to:
- Support the needs of local businesses.
- Support affordable housing for residents.
- Address community needs of residents and stakeholders, including streets, safety concerns, parks and infrastructure.
- Plan for growth and opportunity.
- Offer a calendar of regular community events.
- Provide homebuyer education and one-on-one counseling.
- Offer financial resiliency classes
Desert Mission Neighborhood Renewal Programs
These programs help businesses and individuals strengthen their neighborhoods from the ground up. Click on a program to read the full description.
- Participating, convening and bringing partners to the community.
- Working to assure that the interests and voice of the neighborhoods are included in the decision-making and planning of North Mountain and Sunnyslope community assets, infrastructure, transportation, land use and community resources.
Location and hours
Located next to the Desert Mission Food Bank (rear entrance).
9229 N. Fourth St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wednesday
8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday