Adult Day Healthcare
Providing Respite for Caregivers and Seniors
Many members of our community provide care for their senior family members. To support these families, Desert Mission offers Adult Day Healthcare, a place where seniors can spend the day in a setting that’s friendly, dignified and stimulating while caregivers enjoy a break from their responsibilities.
The professional staff at Adult Day Healthcare welcomes seniors into an active environment that includes health monitoring by a registered nurse. Seniors enjoy activities both on- and off-site, including:
- Arts and crafts.
- Bingo and other table games.
- Ladder golf, horseshoes and other activities.
- Discussions about current events.
- Trips to movies, museums and restaurants (including door-to-door transportation).
- Intergenerational activities with children at Lincoln Learning Center.
- Breakfast and snacks.
- Personal care and hygiene, as needed.
- And much more.
Caregivers also are offered social services and counseling to help them in their role.
To learn more about eligibility, how the program may benefit you and your loved one, or to schedule a tour, please call 602-870-6374.
Location and hours
Located on the campus of John C. Lincoln Medical Center.
303 E. Eva St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.