Eligibility for Desert Mission’s ProgramsAn eligibility team is dedicated to helping you through the process of applying for public programs that provide access to Desert Mission programs.
Our eligibility team can help you apply for:
- SNAP (Food Stamps).
- AHCCCS, Arizona’s Medicaid Program
- Health Insurance through the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (Affordable Care Act)
- Desert Mission’s subsidized health care program for individuals who do not qualify for AHCCS or the Federally Facilitated Marketplace sliding-fee program for individuals who do not qualify for health insurance through AHCCS or the marketplace.
The first step in the eligibility process is to make an appointment with a member of the Desert Mission eligibility team. This is required to determine if you or your family qualifies for our programs and services. Please note that Desert Mission’s eligibility team sees clients by appointment only and does not accept walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, please call 602-870-6027.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
It’s very important that you bring required documentation or we will be unable to begin the application process. Please come prepared with the following required documents:
- Photo ID.
- Birth certificates for household members who may participate in the program.
- Social Security numbers for household members who may participate in the program.
- Proof of income of all household members.
- Proof of address (utility bill or lease agreement is acceptable).
In addition, please come prepared with the documents required by the following programs:
- SNAP/Food Stamps (PDF)
- AHCCCS (PDF)
- Sliding-fee schedule (PDF)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Checklist (PDF)