Ways to Give to Desert Mission
Ways you can support Desert Mission
You can make a positive impact on the quality of life of members of our community in many different ways through the John C. Lincoln Health Foundation and Desert Mission.
We invite you to get connected with giving programs you’re passionate about and proud to support. Whether you’re making a financial contribution, donating an item or giving your time, we’re grateful for your generous contribution.
- Donate online.
- Call us at 480-882-4517 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Mail your gift:
Desert Mission c/o HonorHealth Foundation
8125 N. Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Please include the Donation form with your gift.
- In person:Meet with one of our development team members to discuss your philanthropic goals. Call us at 480-882-4517 or contact us to request more information.
- Food and Hygiene items for Desert Mission Food Bank. See the list of the items we accept on an ongoing basis.
- Classroom items for Lincoln Learning Center.
- Clothing and household items for the North Mountain Community Thrift Store.
- Merchandise for auction items and prizes for annual fundraising events.
If you or your organization would like to coordinate a food drive to benefit Desert Mission Food Bank, download our Food Drive Packet (PDF) for more information.
To learn more about contributing gifts in-kind, please call us at 602-331-7860 or contact us via email.
Our Current Campaigns
Together, we’re having an impact on people’s lives in more ways than we ever thought possible. Help us continue to change lives and save lives by participating in one of our many campaigns.