Desert Mission Community Healthcare Center
Making Healthcare Accessible
Many members of our community do not have access to the basic healthcare they need to thrive. The HonorHealth Desert Mission Community Healthcare Center offers high-quality medical, dental and mental health services in a caring environment for low- to moderate-income members of our community.
We accept most AHCCCS plans and operate on a sliding-fee scale. We provide:
- Primary and Preventive Healthcare: At the Community Health Center, all members of the family — from newborns to seniors — can receive care including:
- Health evaluations.
- Regular wellness appointments.
- Treatment of chronic and urgent health needs.
- Working with families to create wellness plans to help prevent or manage common conditions, such as diabetes, adult and child obesity and heart-related conditions.
- Children’s Dental Care: The Children’s Dental Clinic provides regular and emergency dental care for children ages 2 to 21 to maintain healthy dental hygiene, establish a bi-annual dental routine, and address any urgent dental needs. Our staff also partners with local public elementary schools to provide dental screenings and education.
- Mental Healthcare: The Marley House Behavioral Health Clinic provides general mental health care for all family members referred to us or those who express a need to talk with a trained counselor.
If you’re interested in accessing programs at Desert Mission’s Community Health Center, click here to learn about the eligibility requirements. We accept most AHCCCS plans and operate on a sliding-fee scale.
Location and hours
Located on the campus of John C. Lincoln Medical Center.
9201 N. Fifth St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wednesday
8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday